Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: user upload and creating albums  (Read 3247 times)

dahlgren

• Coppermine newbie
user upload and creating albums
« on: April 07, 2005, 06:12:43 pm »

I wonder if it's posible to let a registred user create albums i public categories and if it's a way to let users upload pics to a new album by default. Now I first have to create a new album and then enable user upload.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 09:56:01 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: user upload and creating albums
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 06:17:19 pm »

That is not possible. You can change the default settings for album creation - search the board.

dahlgren

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 06:41:34 pm »

Thanks

GL

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 11:23:58 pm »

coppermine should really incorporate this.

Gallery has had this functionality for a long time now.  Coppermine is better, but without this functionality to give users permissions over gallery directories rather than just assign one specific directory to them and leave it static, ... coppermine becomes completely useless to someone like me.   please help fix this fast.

Think, the way it is, the administrator has NO ability to move a persons submitted gallery to lets say, "bird watching fanatics! of East L.A."

The only thing coppermine appears good for is posting one individuals photos on the net.  It does not appear good for any customization of galleries, so therefore it has no value on the business market.  please help fix this fast, because i like the other features of your software.

the current workaround / suggestions for improvements:  ... but do not formulate it completely like theirs... theirs also has problems yours does not.
http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index

Thanks,
gl
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.