Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Info, News Box and Key Stats not Bridged?  (Read 3033 times)

dukhunter99

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fun Factor Photo Booth
User Info, News Box and Key Stats not Bridged?
« on: April 07, 2005, 02:23:30 am »

I was able to bridge smf and coppermine successfully. I am using the smf theme for coppermine which has the user info box, key stats box and news box just like smf. However, I don't find anyway to edit the news box in coppermine. Also, in the coppermine user info box, It says "Welcome, please login or register" I thought that since they were bridged that the user that's signed in through the smf database would show up in coppermine's user box. I also thought that the news box and key stats box would be also tied in the smf. Do I need to set something up differently or additionally. This will be confusing to users who already signed in to smf and go to the gallery and it says to please login or register. I hope there is a fix to this. ???

Nibbler

dukhunter99

• Fun Factor Photo Booth
Re: User Info, News Box and Key Stats not Bridged?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 02:24:25 pm »

I'm sorry, your right. I figured out that I just want to remove those boxes from the theme. Which file do I rewrite to do that. I looked at the theme file under smf but I don't see the coding for these. ???

aravot

• Product Compare for Virtuemart Shopping Cart
Re: User Info, News Box and Key Stats not Bridged?
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 09:41:47 pm »

I'm sorry, your right. I figured out that I just want to remove those boxes from the theme. Which file do I rewrite to do that. I looked at the theme file under smf but I don't see the coding for these. ???

Got to your coppermine folder >themes>smf edit template.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.