Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Submitting config page sends me to a different site  (Read 2554 times)

cassie396

• Coppermine regular visitor
Submitting config page sends me to a different site
« on: April 07, 2005, 02:38:43 am »

I had Coppermine installed on my website, and then I changed the domain name on the account. The gallery still worked, but when I went to the config page to change the old domain, I hit this problem:

Now whenever I hit submit, it sends me to this page: http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index

I installed it last summer and integrated it with my phpbb. And now the login/logout is acting funny for some admins, but works fine for others (me). I am using Mozilla, my other admin that can't login is using the most recent Netscape, if that matters at all.

Thanks for your help!
Cassie
 :-\\
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 02:54:57 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Submitting config page sends me to a different site
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 02:43:06 am »

Your server vars are setup in a non standard way. I bet if you enter 'gallery' into your address bar you end up at that url. You need to look at your phpinfo, find a $_SERVER var that has the correct path and set it as $PHP_SELF in includes/init.inc.php. Either that or PM me an FTP login to your site and I will do it for you.

cassie396

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Submitting config page sends me to a different site
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 02:49:47 am »

I had just been having that problem three hours ago, but after I posted here I tried it again and it worked fine. Thank you for offering to help, I really appreciate it, and I LOVE this program, it is just awesome!

Thanks Again!
Cassie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.