Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can CPG Bridge with Discuz  (Read 5466 times)

mancool

• Coppermine regular visitor
Can CPG Bridge with Discuz
« on: April 05, 2005, 03:49:51 pm »

I hope CPG can bridge with Diszuz Forum.  :D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can CPG Bridge with Discuz
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 07:02:55 am »

I guess you're refering to the board app "Discuz" (you should mind the spelling in the future). You should keep in mind that bridge files for "exotic" third-party apps aren't created by dev team members, but they usually come as user contributions. In this special case, the app in question is in chinese (or some other asian char, please excuse my ignorance when it comes to asian charsets), so the dev team members can't even read the disclaimer nor download the app (which would only be a first step in the process of writing a bridge). If you need bridging for this app, you will probably have to code the bridge file for yourself. Just take a look at the existing bridge files and modify one accordingly. If the code can be released with coppermine (possible license issue), we will add it to future versions if you contribute your bridge file. If you're no coder, but need the bridge file badly, you might consider hiring someone to do it for you (if yes, just say so, posting your budget, and a moderator will move this thread for you to the "paid support" section).
I understand that english is not your first language, so there's no problem with your posting being somewhat incorrect, but I suggest you use more words in the future to describe what you're trying to say.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.