Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Few things I want to do ...  (Read 2870 times)

Speedy Spike

• Coppermine newbie
Few things I want to do ...
« on: April 06, 2005, 04:28:21 am »

Hey there, I used to used Coppermine with vBulletin, but never really did much with it, but I am away from forum life and I want to start a Portfolio type website of myself. I am really into to photography and also video editing. So I make my own pictures, and edit videos and what not. So Coppermine in what it is made for should be perfect. I got it installed at www.SpeedySpike.com but I haven't done really anything with it, however I am working on it little by little. There are a few things I don't think are possible with Coppermine though that I thought maybe there area addons or something that I could do in order to achvice what I want. However I only know basic html and little to no php.

I want to make the coppermine more of a profile typed wbesite. Maybe there could be a way to add a sidebar with links to a custom Coppermine intergated blog. I know you can type stuff about pictures and videos, but if I just wanted news about myself I'd want there to be a section for that.

I want to be able to add maybe a section for a detailed profile about myself, random thigns in my life or whatever.

I want there to be a section for like movies i've seen or videos i own or whatever. Reviews and what not.

Pretty much I hope you understand what im asking for, if u need more detail ask.

Any ideas anyone?

- Speedy Spike

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Few things I want to do ...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 04:41:34 am »

Do a search for Minicms on the forums, its a simple add-on that may do what you need.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.