Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Pics Directory and Pics Popup Window  (Read 7061 times)

Darsch

• Coppermine newbie
User Pics Directory and Pics Popup Window
« on: April 06, 2005, 03:33:57 pm »

Hello ... i am running 1.3.0a version. I know its quite old but its ok for me.
I just want to know if its possible to specify an extern ftp host for user pics when they upload their pics ??? cause my ftp where my website is running had not a lot of space left so i would like to know where or what can i do to specify another folder or destination.

And another little pb...when i installed it the first time i ve put a wrong in config : "url Address to nuke folder ie http://www.mysite.tld/html/ " and i corrected it after but for image that are big when we click on them and that open a popup windows for real size ... the adress link is not correct and i dunno how to make it correct cause i remains the old adress...

THANK A LOT ...

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: User Pics Directory and Pics Popup Window
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 06:13:33 pm »

address to nuke folder?  If you are using the nuke port, then you already know we don't support it.

You can't host pictures on one domain and link to them from another.  Coppermine doesn't support that.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Darsch

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 07:25:42 pm »

first time in the config i put wrong adress of nuke folder ... then i correct it and it works except when we click on big image that need to open in popup they kept the first adress i ve validated the first time. ex:
first time :
localhost/nuke/  i validate  i forgot it was in folder : localhost/nuke/core/  -> now it works but when i clik on image that is big i have red cross and i right cliss and see url : localhost/nuke/xxx.jpg instead : localhost/nuke/core/xxx.jpg :D

Darsch

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 04:40:22 pm »

so ???

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »

We don't know anything about nuke folders. If you are using a port of coppermine you need to seek support from the author of the port.

Darsch

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 06:10:17 pm »

i use the original 1.3.0a version that's all for phpnuke

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 08:10:23 pm »

Like we've said, we don't support that nuke port.  If you want to use Coppermine with a phpnuke port, you'll have to switch to CPG-Nuke.

Moving this thread to the depreciated phpnuke board.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.