Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error after install  (Read 3390 times)

virexmachina

• Coppermine newbie
Error after install
« on: November 17, 2003, 06:15:39 am »

I get this error just after install. Any page I try and go to, this message shows up:

Fatal error:  Failed opening required 'include/config.inc.php' (include_path='/php/includes:/usr/share/pear') in /var/websites/adrian.clearspanmedia.com/html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 135

Any idea what that is?

virexmachina

• Coppermine newbie
Error after install
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 06:59:31 am »

Ok, I figgured out how to get arround it... i removed "include/" from 'include/config.inc.php' on line 135 in init.inc.php

That made it work for that... but then everything that gets included throws an error. I kept modifying them untill i got to the includes for the theme. that one only worked when I put the full system path in. But I stopped there cause it seemed like this shouldnt have to be done.

I ran this just fine on my windows pc... but putting it on my linux server has all these problems... :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Error after install
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 08:05:21 am »

the problem is a result of the include path set by your webhost. Try to replace the include statement with absolute paths (ie
Code: [Select]
require '/var/websites/adrian.clearspanmedia.com/html/gallery/include/config.inc.php';
require '/var/websites/adrian.clearspanmedia.com/html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php';
instead of
Code: [Select]
require 'include/config.inc.php';
require 'include/functions.inc.php';
and so on). If this doesn't help, ask your webhost what can be done about this. If you run your own server, check the server config (don't set/force an inlcude path).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.