Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMF Theme  (Read 3106 times)

dukhunter99

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fun Factor Photo Booth
SMF Theme
« on: March 31, 2005, 01:51:42 am »

I like the smf theme and how it integrates with the forum. I also have a forum on my website but it is not smf. It is phbb. I like the smf but I'm wondering how hard it is to install and configure (admin panel). Anyone have any suggestions? I want to integrate the forum and the photo gallery on my website. Thanks

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: SMF Theme
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 01:55:16 am »

It is easy to install smf. There is even a converter to convert all your phpbb stuff to smf. Try it. You won't regret it. There are a lot of options in the admin panel. For some people, that makes things hard for them because they get overwhelmed. But the admin options are great.

dukhunter99

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fun Factor Photo Booth
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 02:03:09 am »

O.k. Great. How does the smf coppermine theme integrate with smf. Like the key stats, news box and user info. There are no options to edit these in the coppermine admin panel? Is it edited through the smf?

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 03:40:40 am »

The theme is just that: a theme.  It doesn't interface at all with SMF.  When you bridge, you get access to the SMF user table, that's it.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.