Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login box on non-gallery page, remembers login, easy download? I Will Pay 4 Help  (Read 9701 times)

photono

• Coppermine newbie

Please, if someone can help I really would be most grateful and will pay via Paypal for detailed help to the first person who can make it work correctly! Can anyone give me a quote ?

1) I have a plain PHP page on the front of my site not linked to coppermine. Nothing fancy, just a "welcome to the photography club" text. Coppermine is in a folder called pictures. I want a login box on the top right that people can login into and they are automatically forwarded to their album in the pictures directory. They have already been added by the Admin. No anon users allowed.

2) If they return to the front of our site, they are still logged in and can go straight to their album as the words like "click here to visit your pictures" is displayed. They can log out by clicking the "log out" text on the screen. Would be nice if a greeting could be displayed like "Welcome back Simon!"

3) They only have the option to view the pictures and users cannot register - only the admin can add new users.

4) Easy way to describe how to download the images PC and MAC users - I know PC users can use the right mouse button to save picture - how do people do that with the one mouse button on the Mac.... any other downloading of the images possible so it's as easy as possible for people....

So - can anyone help with all those questions on how to get it working correctly? I know it's not a kings ransom, but I have $10 I can pay via Paypal for help to these questions! I have searched the forums but cannot find anything specific to this - so please, if I have missed a thread post a link to the thread and not just "search for this" as I have spend days searching! :)

Thank you very much indeed everyone :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 05:10:11 pm by GauGau »

snork13

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=14231.0 for the redirect

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=10962.0 for downloads

i think the rest is straight forward..hope this helps

snork

ps...make backups before editing  ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 06:37:51 pm by snork13 »

photono

• Coppermine newbie

Thank you for the reply and the links for the re-direct and easy download. :) :)

Do you know how to get the rest of my question to work?

I have a plain PHP page on the front of my site not linked to coppermine. Nothing fancy, just a "welcome to the photography club" text. Coppermine is in a folder called pictures. I want a login box on the top right that people can login into and they are automatically forwarded to their album in the pictures directory (thanks for code for the last part btw!)

-  If they return to the front of our site, they are still logged in and can go straight to their album as the words like "click here to visit your pictures" is displayed. They can log out by clicking the "log out" text on the screen. Would be nice if a greeting could be displayed like "Welcome back Simon!"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 08:19:33 pm by photono »

photono

• Coppermine newbie

I can up the $10 to $25 if anyone can help on the above?

photono

• Coppermine newbie

Is the above not possible without installing some sort of simple CMS?

snork13

• Contributor
    • Gallery

Is the above not possible without installing some sort of simple CMS?

well if you use smf as your forum, you can then call login/logout via ssi.  ;)

snork

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm

possible

see http://k41b.com

cpg in comic folder

test account test/test

photono

• Coppermine newbie

That's it foulu! Exactly what I need... can you tell me how you did it? Obviously I will pay you!

snork13

• Contributor
    • Gallery

@foulu

thanks, i missed the java actions when trying this..i got it now

snork

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm

@snork13 - np, sometime i cant load it too

@photono

i write a small script have some basic funcion + template + language to make it work ( 5.34 Kb), easy to change language and template. To use this script you must change only one setting : path from this file to your cpg folder like "comic/".

photono

• Coppermine newbie

Can I please have the link to the file? I presume it's scripts.js? I cannot seem to get it from the server... :(

Thank you for your efforts!!!  :)

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm

PM sent

photono

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks foulu - I sent you another private message about PayPal - but haven't seen a reply yet....

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm

File send, get payment ... Done
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.