Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configuration settings won't save  (Read 3537 times)

Ainslee

• Coppermine newbie
Configuration settings won't save
« on: March 27, 2005, 07:18:49 am »

HI, for some reason or another, my album disappeared, so i'm starting from scratch. When i click on restore factory settings, everything comes up blank rather than default values. Also when i have gone through the documentation and copied things across, and hit save. It just saves, but then wipes everything. Why won't things save?

It's at www.ainsleehooper.com/coppermine/ thanks, Ainslee

kieranmullen

• Coppermine novice
Re: Configuration settings won't save
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 12:00:55 pm »

You know i have installed coppermine a couple of times too and tonight I just installed a fresh version and came up withe the same issue.  I downloaded 132   I logged into PHPMyadmin to check to make sure the mysql username, password and database were correct... they were... also I checked to make sure that my includes directory and files were 777 and they were... albums too... once I hit save ...all I got was the Coppermine Photo Gallery banner.. I tried in IE and FF.   So if it is not the permissions or mysql.. what is it?

Thanks

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 12:52:11 pm »

try running update.php

kieranmullen

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 11:11:28 pm »

I was running the site with Ensim contorl panel in high security mode. I changed it to medium works :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.