Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please can anybody tell me if I did the extended-mini-cms install right?  (Read 2609 times)

Jaycjp

• Coppermine newbie

Hi guys,

Please view my compleate post here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=15925.msg75371#msg75371 to get a full understanding of what i'm talking about.

I hope it's ok to link to my previous post this way :-\\ it's just that the old thread is very long and I don't think anbody was reading as far as my post, if it's not then i'm very sorry to admin :-[

Any help or advice is very very much appreciated as i'm really stuck, thankyou guys!
To all the guys & girls who have come up with/contributed to the coppermine project, I've found it to be very useful, challenging & entertaining so thanks to you all! In my opinion it's communities like this that make the web great, hope I can contribute to the community as I become more experienced
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.