Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with figuring out Kubrick  (Read 3357 times)

luq

• Coppermine newbie
Help with figuring out Kubrick
« on: March 23, 2005, 04:01:26 pm »

Hi,

I just installed Kubrick and have been going at modifying it for quite a few hours now.

I'm going crazy trying to find out how to remove the 'Random Images' section as well as moving the 'Latest Uploads' section up as the first thing that is displayed.

Any pointers on where the two is located and also how I can move 'Latest Uploads' up?

Also, when you're viewing an individual photo inside an album, I'm wondering how I can move the description/caption of the image as well as the title, up to the right hand side instead of the bottom, which is how it is displayed by default. Meaning photo on the left, and image title and description on the right.

I would also like to move the 'sidebar menu' to a single line at the top or bottom.

I also keep seeing 'Tabs' in the code but have no idea where that is used.

Any help and pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Nibbler

Re: Help with figuring out Kubrick
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 04:10:03 pm »

Try the content of the main page setting in config - it lets you adjust the content of the main page :)

There is some theme related info in displayimage.php, so you need to look there to modify the intermediate image display page.

Kubrick is a user contributed theme, so I am not familiar with the details.

luq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 04:41:46 pm »

Try the content of the main page setting in config - it lets you adjust the content of the main page :)

There is some theme related info in displayimage.php, so you need to look there to modify the intermediate image display page.

Kubrick is a user contributed theme, so I am not familiar with the details.

Thanks Nibbler.

You got me thinking about the other php files and I found the code for the 'random images' and 'latest album' ones in the index.php. Sorted.

Unfortunately, the config settings in Kubrick doesn't allow that kind of flexibility. I think I have to get into the code themselves and mess around with tables etc. Just that I have no idea where or how I need to go about it.

Anyways, thanks again!

luq

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 05:09:23 pm »

Oh.

Another question.

After you click on an album in the main page, I'm wondering if it is possible to go straight to the first uploaded/last uploaded image in that album instead of going to another page where you get thumbs of all the images.

Also, is there any way that I can make the image that is used as the thumbnail for each album, be a random one from the album itself?

Thanks again.

cottchris

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 07:43:29 am »

A related question for anyone who is using and has tried to reconfigure Kubrick - how can font sizes and colors be adjusted on the main page? The way they page is laid out doesn't separate the different categories well, so I am hoping reduce the font sizes of the album names themselves.

Thanks!

Cottchris

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 10:45:42 am »

we have a "one issue per thread" policy you all agreed to respect when registering on this board...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.