Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine don't accept directory names while batch adding please help  (Read 3812 times)

crippe

• Coppermine novice
    • My photos

While batch adding I found a problem. The batch add function don't accept a directory with a dot in it ( album.name )

You can see ( see bold text ) that searchnew.php cuts out everything in the directory name that comes after the . ( real name ( album.name ))

I may sound silly you might say, just rename the directory....... But the problem is that the content is already live and published so I really don't want to change the directory structure.

Warning: opendir(album/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /web/sites/mydomain.com/members/copperminevid/searchnew.php on line 191

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /web/sites/mydomain.com/members/copperminevid/searchnew.php on line 192

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /web/sites/mydomain.com/members/copperminevid/searchnew.php on line 202

Regards

Crippe
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 09:44:36 am by TranzNDance »

Nibbler

Find this line:

Code: [Select]
//if (is_dir($CONFIG['fullpath'] . $folder . $file) && $file != "." && $file != "..") { // removed by following line for 'do not show folders with dots': gaugau 03-11-02
in searchnew.php, uncomment it, and comment out the line immediately below instead.

crippe

• Coppermine novice
    • My photos

Hi Nibbler thanks for getting back to me so fast  :D,

Nope that didn't do it, still the same result  :\'( The directory name is still getting cut off after the . so coppermine can't find the files in that directory. Coppermine actually list the directory name correctly on the bach page.

Nibbler

Comment out this:

Code: [Select]
$dir = str_replace(".","" ,$dir);
We'll get there in the end :)

crippe

• Coppermine novice
    • My photos

Hi Nibbler

Yepp that did the trick!

Thanks for great support !

Regards

Crippe

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.