Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about custom templates  (Read 2704 times)

Nero

• Coppermine newbie
Question about custom templates
« on: March 17, 2005, 11:28:46 am »

I've spent the last hour reading up on all of the info about templates that I can find.

I tried this: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=9863.msg44419#msg44419

and it does work, like all the other's I read. But not they way I want it to. Now I read that throwing coppermine in a site with two borders on each side, was not something to do. But so it goesn't become a popup, I'm hoping there is a way to do what I need.

My site has the top bar, left and right bar, and bottom bar. Self contained. Anywho, my menu is a nav include, and the right menu is a nav include, I amde the copyright part one so just in case I need to change it, it'll be easy, but that's not important. My site is www.circuitsamurai.com/index.shtml I reverted back to the old Hardwired until I get this sorted out.

I did try doing the custom header and custom footer, but the only problem is I can't get the includes to work. I tried making the header and the footer php, but I got an unexpected parse error '<' on line 2 of the header.php, and no matter what I did, it stayed there. I've also tried making it html, with php includes, since it'll grab the includes and throw them into the php format, but that also didn't work.

Any help would be great. As my eyes hurt from reading all the post. If I missed one I am truely sorry, but there are a ton of posts on the site :)

Thanks

Nero

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Question about custom templates
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 07:00:16 pm »

If anyone knows please let me know.

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Question about custom templates
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 07:08:54 pm »

an unexpected parse error '<' on line 2 of the header.php, and no matter what I did, it stayed there.

Theres a problem with your include, post what you have for header.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.