Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install  (Read 6155 times)

Dillon

• Coppermine newbie
cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install
« on: March 20, 2005, 01:16:39 am »

OK, Looks like the support is good here. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out.
I have a php-nuke website. I am trying to run one of the coppermine galleries. I have downloaded,  cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke   I followed exactly the isntructions given. When i installed it, I left it blank as cpg_  then i pressed install.  Everything was successful all the way down, except i got a couple of those long messages at the top. So i went to my domain, www.********.us/admin.php    
In the admin control panel, i see 5 icons related to coppermine gallery i just installed...  CPG Configuration,   CPG Photo Upload Approval,   CPG Comment Mg,   CPG Batch Add Pics,   CPG Install/Update.
None of them work. When i click on those first 4 icons i get the following error message at the top of the screen:

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

or i get this message depending on which icon i click on........

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

My friend said something about me needing to setup another db in mysql, but i am not sure what i need to do.

I setup the coppermine block, and it works, but none of the links work, and i get the same error message as above. ^^^
Again, Help is greatly appreciated, i will look at this thread often and try to reply to your comments. -Dillon

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 01:45:12 am »

Yes, we do try to help when we can but when it comes to phpnuke, we can't help since we don't know it. Sorry. You might want to upgrade: http://cpgnuke.com

Dillon

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 02:06:42 am »

no one knows it? I mean,  I am wandering if there is a step i missed or file or something.
Is there another photo gallery u know of thats pretty good for nuke?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 02:23:57 am by Dillon »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 02:14:03 am »

The ones who would know have moved on to the site that I gave. It has coppermine and nuke combined, hence the name.

pucola001

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 03:53:13 pm »

i've put  this gallery in php nuke and it doesn't work and it shows me this error

Critical error
Impossible to move MajaPrijedor.jpg to modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/ !

File: /srv/www/htdocs/webb1034/html/modules/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 264