Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install  (Read 6159 times)

Dillon

• Coppermine newbie
cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install
« on: March 20, 2005, 01:16:39 am »

OK, Looks like the support is good here. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out.
I have a php-nuke website. I am trying to run one of the coppermine galleries. I have downloaded,  cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke   I followed exactly the isntructions given. When i installed it, I left it blank as cpg_  then i pressed install.  Everything was successful all the way down, except i got a couple of those long messages at the top. So i went to my domain, www.********.us/admin.php    
In the admin control panel, i see 5 icons related to coppermine gallery i just installed...  CPG Configuration,   CPG Photo Upload Approval,   CPG Comment Mg,   CPG Batch Add Pics,   CPG Install/Update.
None of them work. When i click on those first 4 icons i get the following error message at the top of the screen:

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/config.php on line 29

or i get this message depending on which icon i click on........

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

Warning: main(modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/coppermine/include/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/dillon/public_html/modules/coppermine/reviewcom.php on line 28

My friend said something about me needing to setup another db in mysql, but i am not sure what i need to do.

I setup the coppermine block, and it works, but none of the links work, and i get the same error message as above. ^^^
Again, Help is greatly appreciated, i will look at this thread often and try to reply to your comments. -Dillon

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: cpg1.2.0rc2_phpnuke-PHPnuke error after install
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 01:45:12 am »

Yes, we do try to help when we can but when it comes to phpnuke, we can't help since we don't know it. Sorry. You might want to upgrade: http://cpgnuke.com

Dillon

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 02:06:42 am »

no one knows it? I mean,  I am wandering if there is a step i missed or file or something.
Is there another photo gallery u know of thats pretty good for nuke?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 02:23:57 am by Dillon »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 02:14:03 am »

The ones who would know have moved on to the site that I gave. It has coppermine and nuke combined, hence the name.

pucola001

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 03:53:13 pm »

i've put  this gallery in php nuke and it doesn't work and it shows me this error

Critical error
Impossible to move MajaPrijedor.jpg to modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/ !

File: /srv/www/htdocs/webb1034/html/modules/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 264