Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to administer, once menus are removed from theme  (Read 2620 times)

matty2470

• Coppermine newbie
how to administer, once menus are removed from theme
« on: March 18, 2005, 08:39:36 pm »

Hi

I have embedded a gallery into a mambo website using an iframe. I took out all the stuff from te top of the gallery including the breadcrumb. I sipmly display the main photo, the thumbnail strip and the image navigation panel.

I cannot login to add files, without changing te theme, adminstering and the reverting back to my radically altered theme....(I dont know how to do this yet either, but it would mean while adminstering my gallery, my site would look strange)

Can anyone help?  How can I administer my gallery and have my site look the way I want?  Thanks

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: how to administer, once menus are removed from theme
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 08:44:26 pm »

When you change theme, it only affects your local computer since it is cookie-based, unless you are changing the theme in Config. A link to your site would help. You can also bookmark the link to login so you don't need the link on the page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.