Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: How Customizable is CMG?  (Read 3586 times)

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm
Re: How Customizable is CMG?
« on: March 17, 2005, 03:38:25 am »

Code: [Select]
So is that asking too much? I would basically want this type of display and functionality: >Link< but with the ability for visitors to add comments to the images. And of course me, as the admin, adding images to the gallery via web interface. Those are the main things. The rest of the package is either a side benefit (search, sort by category, etc) or unnecessary (multiple user support, etc)

you must modify theme.php and function.inc.php to display like this type, i think normal user cant do that easily.

search, sort by category is default function of cpg and other unnecessary (multiple user support, etc) can easy remove.

Dragoness

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 08:34:51 pm »

Hmmmm... Is the majority of the html in the main template files, or is it spread around (includes to other smallers files, etc). I can deal with manipulating the base html code and CSS styles around the php code, but if things like the table layouts and such can't be altered then that might be a problem.

And I'm wondering if it's possible to edit the targets of links, say have the page with all the thumbnail opens in a different frame, or have the full view open in a new window. I knoiw there's a way to use your own custom thumbnails; I've seen a few threads on this but none that are 'how to' start to finish.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 10:58:35 pm by Dragoness »

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 02:00:09 am »

modify html and css only make your cpg look much better, modify php file can make you change every display style even cpg function.

everthing you want is possible, if you dont see any mod in mod category mean you mush do it yourself or using "Looking for Freelancers / Paid help" section.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.