Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images do not show  (Read 6017 times)

Sogeri

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.orchidspng.com
Images do not show
« on: November 14, 2003, 02:38:02 pm »

I just installed another CPG, all went well but when I want to batch add images I get the 'broken' thumbnail. When I click on the broken thumbnail the images opens in a new window and above I get this "ï"¿"

When I try it again, the tiny thumbnail image shows. Then when I select these images to added again I get the brown NA!

I can delete the images via "Edit" fromk the server. Adding more images now also does not work.

Any ideas??

see: http://www.rockyroephotographics.com/gallery/index.php

moorey

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
broken thumbnail when batch-adding
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 07:21:47 pm »

Ok instead of hijacking other people's thread, can you repost a new one with some details like phpinfo and server details?

Sogeri, you're not new here you should know the usual netiquettes. :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 10:51:19 pm »

moorey's right, so I split the thread.

GauGau

Sogeri

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.orchidspng.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 12:16:38 am »

:oops:  Sorry, about that.

The problem is still the same. When the index page loads in Mozilla these symbols show in the left hand top corner >>>   ï"¿   <<<< above the navigation bar (using Eyeball theme). The symbols do not show in Theme Default.

When I want to batch add images most of them show the broken image (Mozilla) or a red X (IE6). Those that actually show tiny thumbnails in the end to not display.

I get this error message: Notice: Undefined index: select_album in /hsphere/local/home/bandisch/rockyroephotographics.com/gallery/searchnew.php on line 63. I have never touched that file.

On the front page (index.php) I get this error message with debug on:
Notice: Undefined variable: tabs in /hsphere/local/home/bandisch/rockyroephotographics.com/gallery/themes/eyeball/theme.php on line 1284 - I have never touched that file.

Version details for PHP V4.3.3, MySQL V3.23.58, etc can be viewed here: http://www.rockyroephotographics.com/gallery/phpinfo.php.

Please advise.

Thank you!

musox

• Coppermine newbie
Re: broken thumbnail when batch-adding
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 10:02:15 pm »

Sogeri's complaint seems a little scattered... I'm tyring to stay on topic ;)

When attempting to Batch add files the thumbnail that is supposed to be generated returns as a failed loaded image icon.  However, I can still select a Album, insert the picture (where the "OK" button is also a failed loaded image icon), and everything is fine once I return to the Albums page.  When I return back to the Batch Add files page, the thumbnails are present.

When I view source to find the path of the missing "OK" graphic I get the path (addpic.php?aid=5&amp;pic_file=MjAwNC9RNC9mYW1pbHkuanBn&amp;reload=419e5dca02f9e); which once entered into a browser returns only "ï"¿" at the top of the page.

Any ideas?

I have PHP 4.3.9, MySQL 4.0.15, Apache 1.3 with the recent release of CPG 1.3.2

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Images do not show
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 01:38:15 am »

the version Sogeri is 1.2.0, very out of date.  The characters at the top of the page are caused by the language file  If you switch from utf-8 to the normal language file they will disappear.  You can remove these from the very start of the utf-8 files, if your editor can see them, many, including notepad, cannot.

I suggest you upgrade to version 1.3.2, and see what, if any problems you still have.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.