Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using as a CMS warehouse  (Read 3506 times)

dnfgraphics

• Coppermine newbie
Using as a CMS warehouse
« on: March 17, 2005, 11:56:27 pm »

Okay maybe I'm crazy.  I am setting up a multi-user CMS system so the various users can create their own seperate websites within the main site using my templates.  There will be a database full of specific pictures they will be allowed to use.  They will also be able to upload to this warehouse.  I am thinking that using coppermine as the warehouse could be a good idea IF I can figure out how to create an interface to the page-building cms.  I am currently playing with PostNuke as the main portal, but I am NOT wanting "articles" posted, but want to actually allow users to create mini sub-sites.

For example: UserA creates new mini-site. On page 1 he wants to add Image1, Image3, and Image5 (including captions).  I want UserA to be able to simply click a radio button, (or Ctrl-Alt select from list, or whatever) to select the images stored in coppermine.  They would then be added to the webpage.

I also will be using the basic gallery function as well, which is why I want to do it this way.

I haven't attempted it yet, but thought I'd throw it out there, in case anyone has a solution off the top of there head.

THANKS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.