Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nuke Center Block Problems  (Read 4044 times)

edwa5823

• Coppermine newbie
Nuke Center Block Problems
« on: November 24, 2003, 09:39:05 pm »

Hello All,

I am looking for some help with displaying the most recently updated pictures in a center block on my site.  There are two things I would like to change about the appearance of this block, but have no idea how to go about it.

First, and most obvious, is that if the pictures aren't exactly the same size, then the block looks jumbled..  Also there are no spaces between some pictures and a lot of space between others.   My question is mainly this:   Would it be possible to embed the images in a table within the nuke block?  Maybe with like a 5 pixel buffer to then left and bottom align the table so they all look uniform no matter the size.    If this isn't possible, how can I get a center block to look nice?

Second question is regarding the titles under the pics in this block..   Idealy I would like to take the title off all together.  But if this isn't possible, can I get it to change to the title that the user enters instead of the filename?

I know this all seems picky, but we all know how important the asthetic appeal of a website can be.

Please take a look at my site here and you'll see the problems I am having right on the front page.

http://www.digital-preview.com

Thanks in advance for the help/advise!

gtroll

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • CPG-Nuke
Nuke Center Block Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 09:44:16 pm »

we are almost done with RC3 and the blocks will know what private albums are...and look "nicer" so b4 mod-ing I would suggest to wait a day....

edwa5823

• Coppermine newbie
RC4
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 10:16:29 pm »

Hmmm...  One day...   I don't know...

Allright you convinced me.

thanks for the help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.