Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with User galleries and group permissions.  (Read 2931 times)

Muttster

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://Aquaphy.com
Problems with User galleries and group permissions.
« on: November 14, 2003, 02:23:36 pm »

I have a created a group called "family" that has the same permissions as admins.  When a user tries to open the gallery they get "The Selected album/picture does not exist."  I know that the picture and album are there as I am able to view the pictures if you click on the "most viewed" or  " top rated".  If I change the permissions on the album to allow "everyone" access, the album loads correctly.  I have created a test account if that would help.

www.aquaphy.com test/test

Also a side question- On the Modify user panel, in the User group section, i have a drop down list that includes all the groups.  I also have a check box list of all the groups.  Does one selection supersede the other, or can I use the check box selection to include users in multiple groups.

Thanks in advance

Muttster

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://Aquaphy.com
Re: Problems with User galleries and group permissions.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 02:08:19 am »

I tried to open the user gallery with the debug on and received the following:

Quote from: "Muttster"
IUSER:
Array
(
    [ID] => e873f8620f429a8c4a4cbb8c979f3594
    [am] => 1
    [liv] => Array
        (

• => 46
  • [1] => 47
                [2] => 42
                [3] => 32
                [4] => 54
            )

)

Queries:
    Array
    (

• => SELECT * FROM cpg11d_users, cpg11d_usergroups WHERE user_group = group_id AND user_id='2'AND user_active = 'YES' AND user_password != '' AND BINARY MD5(user_password) = 'f993ace257e2b8cace903c3d56c56bf9'
  • [1] => DELETE FROM cpg11d_banned WHERE expiry < 1068944581
        [2] => SELECT * FROM cpg11d_banned WHERE ip_addr='204.176.146.51' OR ip_addr='204.176.146.51' OR user_id=2
    )

GET :
    Array
    (

[album] =>
)

(
)

I have also found that the user gallery works correctly when access is limited to any of the default groups.  When I limit access to a custom group it no longer works.

Any help would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.