Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice on changing way Coppermine searches for photos, ie; keywords or filenames  (Read 3751 times)

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

When first installing CSF 1.3, I had help and chose to use Filenames as the Search Method.... Now, my helper has vanished!!! - and I can't find anywhere in Admin, 'Config' 'Admin Tools' or anywhere else, where I change the method people use when searching for photos! Like I said, I had it set to use the filenames as the keywords and wrote long descriptive filenmaes but this is not working as I wished and I need to use just Keywords instead. Can anybody please tell me where to find the section where I select either filenames or keywords please.
Thank you
NeilJB
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 08:38:39 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

There is no option, searches match by any of filename, title, caption, keywords and the custom fields.

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for replying 'nibbler' but I distinctly remember seeing in the 'search' window, selection/check boxes where the person searching could tick by which method they wanted to search by, ie; keywords, filenames etc.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

If this is for a 1.3 gallery, your designer modified the search because, as nibbler said there was no distinction in 1.3. Please provide a link to the gallery.

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,
Thanks for your reply too.
Link to gallery is:
http://www.photo-image-stock.com

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

The gallery is actually v 1.4 beta, which comes with no support. When you log in as admin, do you not see the warning message?

Unfortunately, there is no support for v 1.4 yet since it is still in development, and especially for a modified version by a third party.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.