Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice on changing way Coppermine searches for photos, ie; keywords or filenames  (Read 3643 times)

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

When first installing CSF 1.3, I had help and chose to use Filenames as the Search Method.... Now, my helper has vanished!!! - and I can't find anywhere in Admin, 'Config' 'Admin Tools' or anywhere else, where I change the method people use when searching for photos! Like I said, I had it set to use the filenames as the keywords and wrote long descriptive filenmaes but this is not working as I wished and I need to use just Keywords instead. Can anybody please tell me where to find the section where I select either filenames or keywords please.
Thank you
NeilJB
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 08:38:39 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

There is no option, searches match by any of filename, title, caption, keywords and the custom fields.

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks for replying 'nibbler' but I distinctly remember seeing in the 'search' window, selection/check boxes where the person searching could tick by which method they wanted to search by, ie; keywords, filenames etc.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

If this is for a 1.3 gallery, your designer modified the search because, as nibbler said there was no distinction in 1.3. Please provide a link to the gallery.

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,
Thanks for your reply too.
Link to gallery is:
http://www.photo-image-stock.com

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

The gallery is actually v 1.4 beta, which comes with no support. When you log in as admin, do you not see the warning message?

Unfortunately, there is no support for v 1.4 yet since it is still in development, and especially for a modified version by a third party.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.