Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't sign in !!  (Read 5221 times)

Trinity404

• Coppermine newbie
Can't sign in !!
« on: March 13, 2005, 04:38:44 pm »

I have the coppermine gallery as part of my website. I installed it fine and was give my user details, but i cannot sign in, i just get red writing that says 'can't sign in, try again?. I dont know what to try as this is all very new to me and I am very much a begginer. any help would be most appreciated.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Can't sign in !!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 04:56:38 pm »

Sounds like you are not using the same username or password you set when installing.

If you have access to your database, check the user table, and see what you have for user name and password.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Trinity404

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 05:22:08 pm »

It is definatly the same user name and pass word i have checked and rechecked

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 10:58:54 pm »

How about a link to your site?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Trinity404

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 01:02:13 am »

www.ourchildrenremembered.co.uk

please understand that this is very much a labour of love right now and I have a lot to learn. the site is appaling lol.
I use the web host nameco and coppermine is one of the script supports they give as part of there package, but they dont offer support for it, whick kind of leaves me in the dark.

again thanks for any help you can give

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 01:10:07 am »

Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for scripts that have been modified by third parties since we do not know what changes they made.

I would suggest you get a fresh download from our site and replace all the gallery files on your server. Make sure to keep include/config.inc.php which is necessary for the script to connect to the database.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 07:49:06 am »

http://www.ourchildrenremembered.co.uk/gallery/ is based on cpg1.2.1 anyway, so I'm moving this thread from "cpg1.3 support" to the board that deals with your version of coppermine. Please post in the appropriate baord next time.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.