Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine / CUSP layout + theme integration  (Read 6238 times)

caska

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine / CUSP layout + theme integration
« on: March 11, 2005, 12:42:27 am »

Seeking integration and seamless skinning of CUSP comic script (http://cusp.sourceforge.net/) and Coppermine Gallery for artist portfolio / gallery / art-business website. I want them to both show up on the index page, laid out nicely, and for both to follow the same theme.

In short: A theme that will work with both scripts and an index page featuring elements of both, EG, the basic CUSP comic + rant on the left, Coppermine latest thumbs + link to gallery on the right. Usual stuff like Google ads somewhere. A top splash image. Whatever. :)

Depending on price, might seek other add-ons -- scheduling, contact, and commission "booking" scripts (installation or custom), integration of extra Coppermine layout to show commission / project progress, possibly further skinning capability (Smarty? -- http://smarty.php.net). If not, I might chase you up for these things later!

Preferences:
Functionality is the most important thing.
Pretty, but quick & cross-browser friendly -- I want to avoid a "best viewed on" button!
Easy to work with for me, easy to browse for viewers & clients.
Design a button for yourself; you're getting permanent credit for what you do.
(if you haven't already. :) )

Budget?
I'd prefer to stay *under* $300.
I'm only a starting freelancer, y'see. ;)

Want it by?
ASAP, really, but it's not urgent!

Questions are much appreciated, since I'm not highly experienced in design or scripting.

Payment?
You'll set up a preview for me, and I'll pay you with a banker's check.
If Paypal recognises the bank account that it claims is verified (grr) I can pay through there,
Or, possibly, I could upload a GetACoder Escrow dealie so that you can see the money from the get-go.
http://www.getacoder.com/projects/view.php?id=15398

Thanks for your time & consideration :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 01:55:37 pm by kegobeer »

foulu

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • uhm
Re: Coppermine / CUSP layout + theme integration
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 05:43:08 am »

i found this job interesting and im do it now and provice demo soon...

i read license.txt and found that this cusp copyright cant be remove and main code can be modify.

do u want cusp themes store in sql or in theme.php

Code: [Select]
In short: A theme that will work with both scripts and an index page featuring elements of both, EG, the basic CUSP comic + rant on the left, Coppermine latest thumbs + link to gallery on the right. Usual stuff like Google ads somewhere. A top splash image. Whatever.
can u show it in image block ?

caska

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 07:58:52 am »

i found this job interesting and im do it now and provice demo soon...

That's really cool, but you haven't given me a price quote yet!

i read license.txt and found that this cusp copyright cant be remove and main code can be modify.

do u want cusp themes store in sql or in theme.php

Do you know which would be easier for the layman to maintain?

Quote from: caska
In short: A theme that will work with both scripts and an index page featuring elements of both, EG, the basic CUSP comic + rant on the left, Coppermine latest thumbs + link to gallery on the right. Usual stuff like Google ads somewhere. A top splash image. Whatever.

can u show it in image block ?

I would guess so :)
I mainly want it to be clean, sleek, easy to navigate and load into most browsers.
--caska

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 06:18:44 am »

I'm done the main job (just run, not perfect) - i recode the sql table to conbine it with cpg.

link : http://k41b.com/comic

i will send you pass/username to access via PM

when you login via admin, u can see a button call comic --> u can use it to add/delete/modify/release comic/news, it just basic like orgin but if u like i can add rating, coment comic or a  comic page for normal user can upload thier comic and must wait you approve to display.

will add a contact page soon

scheduling, commission "booking -- dont know this plz explain more

i can use smarty template if you want, but i think using theme.php of cpg is better.

with this job i take 140$

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 02:47:02 pm by foulu »

foulu

• Contributor
  • uhm
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:49:11 pm »

no contact back, plz mark as INVAILD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.