Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Want to see the number of albums in an entire catagory  (Read 3216 times)

Satrina

• Coppermine newbie
Want to see the number of albums in an entire catagory
« on: March 10, 2005, 04:42:30 am »

Hi, I look around but didn't see anything related to this already posted,

I have about 30 different catagories, some catagories have nothing but other catagories inside of them, with albums inside of those etc..

On my main catagory listing page for example my Birthdays catagory, is just a solid color (no albums inside of it, only other catagories with albums), and doesn't display the number of albums or files inside of it, and as a result not to savy computer people (mom? dad? lol) didn't realize they could click inside of the Birthdays section since it didn't show any albums or pictures, is there an easy way to make them all display the total albums inside, even those inside of catagories within catagories? Same thing with the file totals?

Hope that makes sense! Was looking at the code myself but didnt get very far yet :)

thanx!

-Marie

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Want to see the number of albums in an entire catagory
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 08:14:41 am »

Try increasing the "Number of levels of categories to display" in the config. Might not be EXACTLY what you are after, but might solve the problem, and it's pretty simple.

Satrina

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Want to see the number of albums in an entire catagory
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 07:05:09 pm »

Thanx, I already tried that, makes things to long and messy looking :) Going to try looking at the code more this week see if I can figure something out! :)

-Marie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.