Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPGNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2  (Read 2391 times)

DriverJC

• Coppermine newbie
CPGNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2
« on: March 08, 2005, 01:53:34 am »

I have CPGNuke on one of my site but would like to start displaying video's. since CPGNuke does not support videos I'm looking for a workaround. 

I have integrated CPG1.3.2's table structure and CPGNukes table structure so that they share the same albums, pictures, and am working on the catagories table when I hit a snag.   
Sometime in the past the catname field in the catagories table was changed to name.

What I need to do is make cpg1.3.2 put the data from the name field on catmgr.php into both the name field and the catname field in the database.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Let me know what you think.
Thank you
Joel
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 06:10:16 am by GauGau »

DriverJC

• Coppermine newbie
Re: CPGNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 02:53:47 am »

I have solved this problem.  Added a a couple lines to the catmgr.php file and now my CPG13.2 installation will write to the CPGNuke database as well as adding catagories, albums, and pictures. 

Thank you
Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.