Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange things happening...Please Help  (Read 2686 times)

ian ditch

• Coppermine novice
Strange things happening...Please Help
« on: March 08, 2005, 12:38:08 am »

Strange thins have started to happen on my site, When i create a new album and then try to upload pictures i get the following at the top of the screen

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 453

And then if i continue to try to upload a picture it will fail with the following message..

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_481b998c.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpSKejuz' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_481b998c.jpg' in /home/fhlinux199/b/british-babes.co.uk/user/htdocs/upload.php on line 1197

This has always worked in the past and i have not recently changed anything, the only thing that has changed is that a site visitor has uploaded their picture after creating their own category, but i do not know if this is related

Please help

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: Strange things happening...Please Help
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 03:41:35 am »

have you made sure the "edit" directory exists; and it's chmod'ed properly as per the docs?

joelgomez

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
  • 4x4 fan & attorney
    • The only 4x4 Gallery in Mexico
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 08:39:33 pm »

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, after a recent upgrade to Coppermine latest version. The way I solved it was simple, I verified the CHMOD of "ALBUMS" and "EDIT" folders. Both should be 777 or 755.

Good luck!  ::)
(http://www.galeria4x4.com.mx/photos/signature_cpg.php)

Joel A. Gomez
Amateur Photographer & Jeep Lover!
www.galeria4x4.com
fotos.joelgomez.com

ian ditch

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 11:33:43 pm »

Cheers for your pointers, Foe some reason the Index.html file disappeared from the edit file, Have uploaded this file back to this folder and all is now working fine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.