Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing comments + black_to_white pic + copyright lines!!  (Read 2690 times)

lucanor

• Coppermine newbie
Missing comments + black_to_white pic + copyright lines!!
« on: March 05, 2005, 12:44:59 pm »

Hello everybody!
   I'm search in the forum but I've not found an answe. Also, I'm not sure this will be the correct subforum for my question. Sorry!
   I have a new gallery with CGP 1.3.2 in http://tabloide.superihost.com/index.php, with a customized "lgames" theme. I've addded 38 pics as now. No problem here. But 2 days ago, in the displayimage > album, my gallery has missed the next lines:

* in the 'file information' box = URL, add to favorites
      * all the comment box (previous comments and add new comment)
      * the "black to white" picture of the lgames theme (the one that is used for calibrate the screen for the photos)
      * the "Powered by Coppermine"

Example:   http://tabloide.superihost.com/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-54

I've a copy in my local server that works, and i've restored all the files in the Internet server, but it doesn't work.
   Anyone cal help me? Does that means that I've lost all my picture descriptions and my comments or they are in the database?
   Thanks in advance.

P.S:  sorry for my bad English. I'm Spanish. Bye!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Missing comments + black_to_white pic + copyright lines!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 10:14:26 am »

you have not only messed with the theme, but with core files of coppermine as well (even when using the classic theme, there is html code even before the <head> section of your html output). You appear to have messed with functions.inc.php as well, as the cpg version doesn't show through your source code.
Replace all your coppermine core files on your server with those of a fresh, unmodified copy of coppermine and you should be fine.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.