Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin mode not displaying admin menu  (Read 3934 times)

justmebg

• Coppermine newbie
Admin mode not displaying admin menu
« on: March 07, 2005, 05:08:07 am »

I can not access the admin menu of the gallery I just created at www.bonmarcheburmese.com/photos  It worked fine through the whole customization phae as I tweaked the css file. Then I closed the site, and when I went back to it I can not access anything. It says no permissions, but the menu at the top us not the user menu. I tried hittinh logout, no change. I am very frusterated with this, I can not get to the login or anything.

Hoping someone out there can help.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Admin mode not displaying admin menu
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 05:11:11 am »

If this occurred as a result of customization, we don't know what you did. You should get an unedited version of the files you tweaked and try again.

justmebg

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 05:28:15 am »

I've already done that. I used the classic theme and only changed table width and css, and added some rows to the table. How does that possibly change the php?

BG

justmebg

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 05:32:31 am »

If this occurred as a result of customization, we don't know what you did. You should get an unedited version of the files you tweaked and try again.

By the way, I have already done this once. The first time it happened with a file that I created myself and plugged in the tags manually, so I had to uninstall the whole program (because I couldn't get back into themes) and reinstall. THis time I only modified an existing template, didn't mess with any of the tags at all.  The first time I even renamed a different tempalte and uploaded all new files, and still the admin menu didn't appear. Whatever is happening is not in the tempalte files, otherwise the included template should have fixed it. Seems to me like it's a bug.

C'mon, someone has to have run into this before. I would hate to have to scrap this whole project and find another program to use, I spent all afternoon on this.

justmebg

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 05:36:22 am »

ok, well... just for kicks I deleted my cookies file and viola, the site returned to the user menu, allowed me to log in, and displayed the admin menu. So, question I have now is, are my cookie settings correct? Not sure how to modify that.

Name of cookie: cpg132
path of cookie: /

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.