Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No description of albums anymore after upgrade  (Read 2602 times)

HFS

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://www.noppenpagina.com
No description of albums anymore after upgrade
« on: November 13, 2003, 03:17:15 pm »

Hi all,

I am now trying for three nights to migrate from 1.1.1 to 1.2RC2, but to no avail. I've modified the database according to the upgrade SQL-statements (verified that with PHPMyAdmin). After upgrade, the main page with the categories comes on fine. But when I then click on a category, I am taken to a page with has two problems:
  • The page doesn't show the album descriptions
  • All albums have a wrong URL ( ...album= ), without a number, so the link doesn't work[/list:u]
    What is wrong, or better: what might I be doing wrong?

I can't show the URL of the 1.2RC2 installation, because I am trying to migrate at night (in Europe), so visitors don't suffer from it too much. Right now, you can see the 1.1.1 working at: http://www.noppenpagina.com/coppermine/ ... Maybe looking at that version already helps.

As you can see, I've modified the template.html into the style of the website, but that's all I've changed.

Thank you for any input,

HFS.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
No description of albums anymore after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 12:52:31 am »

try to run your upgraded gallery with the default theme that comes with cpg1.2.0rc2 for a start - maybe this already settles things for you. If yes, just take a look what changed in the theme from 1.1.1 to 1.2.0 and apply those modifications on your theme as well.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.