Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [igames theme] Sub-menu links possioned incorrectly  (Read 4182 times)

rokit

• Coppermine newbie
[igames theme] Sub-menu links possioned incorrectly
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:34:59 pm »

Hello,

First off, i am not too sure what my gallery version is mine, there is several so please move this if it is in the wrong place.  Here is my gallery: http://namitamaki.net/gallery/index.php

My question/help, when hoovering over the given "@" menu link, the sub-menu links appear at top.  I've noticed it is because i have created a banner, but how do i move the position of the sub-menu links so it will be under the appropiate menu?

I have another question, sorry if its too much ><, how do i add the random image code to my site?  So that a random image will appear also through my site, though i would only like one to show, not 6. 

Thanks. ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 08:07:08 am by TranzNDance »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: [igames theme] Sub-menu links possioned incorrectly
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 02:30:16 am »

that's cause of the absolute positioning of that menu in 1.3x themes... just change the height attribute in the template.html to your needs
Code: [Select]
<div id="Menu1" style="position:absolute; width:800px; height:30px; z-index:1; left: 20px; top: 100px; visibility: hidden;">
and update as soon as possible to at least 1.3.5 better 1.4.4

rokit

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [igames theme] Sub-menu links possioned incorrectly
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 02:51:33 am »

Thank you so much for your help.  It works. ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.