Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to edit the Title bar of my browser?  (Read 4915 times)

cutiecute2

• Coppermine newbie
Where to edit the Title bar of my browser?
« on: March 02, 2005, 03:37:19 pm »

I have troubled of editing the title of my gallery.Im sorry if this is not in a proper category but please help me.
Sorry too if i am not specific and i hope everyone can understand what i mean.When i open my coppermine page,the default browser title is HOME-Microsoft Internet Explorer.I want to edit it but i have troubled of understanding the code.What is the exact location of editing this part?
Example>>>>
<html>
<head>
<title>Let Me Fly Once More</title>

I dont know the exact location to edit it.Please help me
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 12:43:55 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Where to edit the Title bar of my browser?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 03:54:06 pm »

You can edit that in your theme's template.html

cutiecute2

• Coppermine newbie
NEED HELP AGAIN
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 12:25:03 pm »

Thanks for helping me with my problem about title browser ;D
Please help me again,i have another problem about editing this>>>>where i can edit it?
This is a part of the Gallery and i want to change the underline message

Category Albums Files
User galleries
This category contains albums that belong to Coppermine users.

10 files in 4 albums and 1 categories with 2 comments viewed 41 times

Thanks In Advance!

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 12:41:42 pm »

One question per thread please.  Please search before posting.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=12169.0
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 12:52:11 pm »

locked thread to avoid further replies.

@cutiecute2: please respect board rules in the future. Let me repeat them to you (you agreed to respect them when you signed up for your account):
This agreement is not only the usual legal stuff, but important info, please read carefully.

Content
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Moderation
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we are not responsible for the content contained within postings on this board. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum or its staff. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The Coppermine dev team reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

Identity
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. In the event of a formal complaint or legal action we reserve the rights to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service).

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and log into this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Logging
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Forum Policies

1. Read the documentation first!
The documentation that comes with coppermine should answer most newbie questions.

2. Read the FAQ

3. Search the board
The search facility on the forums is probably your best friend when having a problem, there is a good chance that someone else has had the problem you are having and that a solution has been posted before, so to try and get an answer straight away use this tool. If at first you don't seem to find what you are looking for try again with different words.

4. Read the stickies
Threads marked with a pin are listed at the very top of each board. They contain answers to many questions that were posted over and over again, or they may contain important announcements from the dev team. Make sure to read the stickies on a board before posting to it.

5. Choose the proper board for your posting
All boards have a brief description of what its threads should contain. Make sure to post in the board that fits your issue most.

6. Use a meaningfull subject line
When posting on a support board, it's very likely that you need help, as much as everyone else who looks for help there, so don't use subject like "Help me please" or "Newbie needs help". Other "bad" subject lines are "Important", "I have a little question" etc.
Instead, use a short phrase that describes your problem - this will make things easier for supporters as well as other users who might encounter a similar problem and browse the board for relevant postings.

7. Be detailed
Post as many details as possible on the issue you're facing; for a start, you should post a link to your gallery and a test user account (without admin privileges). If the page in question can't be accessed by "regular" users (e.g. admin pages), post a screenshot.

8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's recommended that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support. If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!

9. Add attachments
You can add files (some file types at least) to your posting on the board. When composing a message, click on "Additional options" at the bottom left of the screen and use the "upload attachment" function there. For security reasons you can not post executables or php files - rename them to txt or put them into a zip archive instead.

10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question. Don't try to "hijack" other's threads by posting unrelated questions to an existing thread.

Supporters are reluctant to answer the same questions over and over again. If you chose not to read the docs and search first, or if you don't stick to this board's policies it's likely to get a harsh answer, or no answer at all. Keep in mind that all who work on this project are volunteers who don't get paid.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.