Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User can add their images in the User Gallery and in the category...  (Read 3282 times)

makmo

• Coppermine newbie

Hello there!

First of all I'm not english speaking so forgive me for my many mistakes!

What I would like to do is to allow the registration of the user and the chance(For that user) to upload the photo in his User Gallery and in a Category.

In other words the photo shuold be shown in his Gallery and in the Category(One photos two places...ubiquity! ;D) Do you know if someone had developed this feature? Or how I can do? (I'm not soo good with php!)

Or if this is too difficult how a User can upload his photos directly in a Category? Cause I tried to do but the user can only upload in his own album and after I can change the category from the admin panel. Any suggestion? I don't want guess the category of the photos the users upload...

Thanks...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: User can add their images in the User Gallery and in the category...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 07:59:54 am »

permissions are set by album, not by category. You can allow users to upload to public albums, just read the docs that come with coppermine, it's explained there.
In the current stable version of coppermine (cpg1.3.2), you can not have one file being in more than one album, but in the devel version that is about to be released soon, you can link files from other albums (including user albums).

Joachim

P.S. Moving this thread from "General discussion (no support!)" to the board you should have been posting in in the first place, as you are actually looking for support, aren't you ::)?

makmo

• Coppermine newbie
Re: User can add their images in the User Gallery and in the category...
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 12:20:55 pm »

I would like to move this post...but I don't know how! ;D

Thanks for the help...I'm going to read the docs...

I tried to upload photos in the public gallery but I couldn't choice the place where I would like to put...anywyay THANKS!

You and the staff are doing a VERY good job...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.