Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disable Microsoft Image Toolbar or Right Click in image popup window  (Read 4093 times)

wayfarer

• Coppermine newbie

I have read that you can add a tag 'galleryimg=no' to an image tag to disable the Microsoft image toolbar on individual images. I wish to either disable right click in this large image popup window or at the very least, get rid of the image toolbar.

Given that I can't use the Meta tag on the Javascript popup window that displays the large image (when you click on the intermediate image), how would I include the galleryimg tag in displayimage.php to specify not displaying the toolbar on top of the image displaying in the large image popup window or disable the rightclick only in this popup? I am not sure of how to include the proper code to achieve this...

Any pointers would be much apprecaited.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 10:01:18 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Disable Microsoft Image Toolbar or Right Click in image popup window
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 08:14:35 am »

add
Code: [Select]
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no">to themes/yourtheme/template.html (into the header section, right below
Code: [Select]
{META}in a new line. A search for "imagetoolbar" should have shown you several other posts that already dealt with this; please search before posting in the future.

Joachim

wayfarer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 03:41:30 am »

I do appreciate the rules of this board... I did search before I posted (this is always the first thing I do, since I prefer to try to figure it out for myself before asking for help) and found no posts that deal with my specific question, which is related to the Javascript popup window  that displays the large image. Since the code is linking to the image and displaying it in a popup and not to an actual page, I cannot seem to add any code that affects this popup window. I have also searched the web extensively for a solution to this.

I am already using the Meta tag for the imagetoolbar content="no" in the header of my template page as well as a javascript which specifically disables right click on images only (not on the right clickable context menu). These are working fine on all my main pages... But the tag and script has no effect on the popup window.

My original question was wondering if there was a way of adding something to the displayimage.php page which calls the popup and specifies its size, whether it is resizeble and has toolbars etc, to also direct it not to display the toolbar or to disable right click on the large image.

:-X
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 04:32:49 am by wayfarer »

wayfarer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 04:04:27 am »

I have solved this now!  ;D  Found that the displayimage.php page has head and body tags in it, where I can place my code. This is now working how I want it. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond anyway GauGau.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.