Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only 8 thumbs in user galleries  (Read 3624 times)

cybersquare

• Coppermine newbie
Only 8 thumbs in user galleries
« on: February 24, 2005, 01:03:11 pm »

Hello i searched and couldn't find it. My english is verry bad so i hope i can explain clearly.

Please take a look at  www.cybersquare.ch/gallery   ...then go to the user galleries.. now you see a user called "stukkialex".

He has already uploadet 18 pictures, but wen you enter his gallery you only can see 8 tumbs.

I can modify the wide (columns) but when i edit the hight (rows) then there is no change of view.

I think normaly there must be more than one site of thumbs but i cant see a link.

The same problem is only in other personal galleries

I hobe you can help me, thanks alot

cybersquare

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Only 8 thumbs in user galleries
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 01:30:10 pm »

Missing pagination in http://www.cybersquare.ch/gallery/index.php?cat=10015 may be related to a cpg1.2 theme being used with cpg1.3.x. Did you upgrade your gallery from a previous version, or did you install cpg1.3.2 from scratch?

Joachim

cybersquare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 01:36:33 pm »

Hi Joachim

It`s a new installation not a update.

Gruss ;-)

THX allot

cyber

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 01:53:44 pm »

The problem is that the user albums are not coming up. When you click "stukkialex" in user galleries you click on a category, so the next page must show the albums within that category i.e albums of "stukkialex", which is not happening.
http://www.cybersquare.ch/gallery/index.php?cat=10015 is showing only the Last Additions by that user and no album of "stukkialex" is shown.

You definitely have changed the config. Go to config when logged in as admin. In section Album list view Change the value of " The content of the main page" to "breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/lastup,2" and then check that the albums are listed in categories.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

cybersquare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 02:11:41 pm »

UPS!!!

Yes thats it.  :D

Is there any posibility to change the config, so that a click on a pic opens the hole user gallery ???

Sorry, im swiss. I hape you unterstand what i mean  :-\\

cybersquare

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 06:39:13 am »

When you click on "User Galleries" from the main page, you are shown all the users who have galleries. And then when you click on any of the user the next page shows all the albums of that user i.e that user's whole gallery. I guess this is what you are asking and is already there in coppermine.

If you didnt meant this than explain your question in details as to clicking on which pic the whole user gallery should come up?
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.