Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 0.760 PostNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2?  (Read 4657 times)

ryanrlamothe

• Coppermine newbie
0.760 PostNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2?
« on: February 23, 2005, 05:33:42 pm »

Hello,

I downloaded your patch files, Thank You very much for all of your hard work.  What I need to know is how exactly do you apply these files?  Here is the directory structure in the ZIP file for your patch:

/Coppermine
/pnblocks
/pndocs
/pnincludes
/pnlang
index.php
pnadmin.php
pninit.php
pnuser.php
pnversion.php

I read the README file, but where are these files supposed to go?  It looks like it is a patch for some version of PostNuke other than 0.760.  Please help me get this installed.  Thank you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: 0.760 PostNuke and Coppermine 1.3.2?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 06:18:06 pm »

I'm no postnuke expert, I only know the coppermine standalone package, but if I were you, I'd browse the pndocs folder and look for the documentation there - I'm sure it's included. The same thing applies for the coppermine core package: there's a docs folder in the package that contains (as the name suggests) the documentation - this is the place I'd look into.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.