Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BB question, and something to contribute  (Read 3516 times)

drobbins

• Coppermine newbie
BB question, and something to contribute
« on: February 23, 2005, 08:50:42 am »

Hi - first of all, I've been trying to post to either Mods/Hacks, or Themes BB, but I can't make a new topic - is it set up so I have to post something or reply to something first - bleh, that sucks, especially if you're trying to contribute something - granted, I haven't used the boards until now, but still, to be frank I'm not going to browse around for something and respond to it just so I can attempt to share something - and yeah, yeah, I know, it probably has to be that way to keep the posts manageable and relevant, but still ...

Anyway, what I've been trying to post about is that I have been hacking my version of Coppermine up, and - due to the brainwashing of working for a University IT department who inisists on strict adherence to Web standards - I am almost done with a table-less version.  Basically, I replaced all the tables with DIVs, because I am used to only using those and CSS for Web layouts - like I said, where I used to work made me learn to adhere to Web standards pretty strictly and use tables as little as possible, if not at all.  Anyway, I should be done in a day or so, hopefully, and I was going to see if anyone might be interested in it.  If so, I'll be happy to upload it in a few days when I'm done ...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: BB question, and something to contribute
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 08:58:43 am »

yes, please attach your mod to your posting in this thread and a moderator will move this thread to the mods/hacks section. If we allowed everyone to post there, it would be cluttered with mod requests and not actual mods. The sticky thread there should tell you as well. Even mod announcements are not suppossed to go there, only "real" mods ;). Please go ahed and commit - it is advisable to base your mod on the most recent cvs checkout *hint*.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.