Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video thumbnails not showing on SSI display  (Read 2964 times)

bojzi

• Coppermine newbie
Video thumbnails not showing on SSI display
« on: February 22, 2005, 06:32:15 pm »

Hello :)
I'm using Coppermine for a pretty long time now and it's one of the best pieces of sofware I had the pleasure to use. It does everything it's supposed to and that's cool, but I have a question...

When I use cpg's SSI to display the recently added images there's no thumbnail if a video is uploaded (example can be seen here, if you scroll to the bottom of the page... there are 2 "dead" picture places). Is there any way to use a generic thumb for videos that can be displayed with SSI?

Thanks! ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Video thumbnails not showing on SSI display
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 07:45:05 am »

That's true, the SSI mod was done before there was video support in coppermine, so there are no video thumbs. As I repeatedly said on the thread where the SSI mod is being discussed, it goes unsupported and is not recommended for use any more, since it doesn't respect privacy settings. I suggest you take a look at the CoppermineFetch mod or the RSS feeds mod instead.

Joachim

bojzi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 01:26:10 pm »

well, i searched the board but couldn't find it already discussed, sorry about that... I'll take a look at the prefetch mod, thank you!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 06:21:19 pm »

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.