Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Able to store highresolution pictures ?  (Read 3399 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Able to store highresolution pictures ?
« on: February 17, 2005, 01:50:49 pm »

this feature already exists in coppermine: you can set up coppermine to create an intermediate pic when a file is added to the db that will be displayed as regular image. Once a user clicks on the intermediate sized pic, the fullsize pic will pop up in a new window. Take a look at http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/demo/displayimage.php?pos=-36 as an example.
However, when starting with a fresh install of coppermine, you shouldn't use the outdated version cpg1.2.1, but the most recent stable release cpg1.3.2, that's why I moved your posting from the "CPG 1.2 Standalone Support" board to "general discussion board". Once you have coppermine installed, you should post future support requests in the support board that corresponds to your coppermine version.

Joachim

htilly

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Able to store highresolution pictures ?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 09:47:53 am »

Ok, sorry for posting in the wrong forum..  Wont happen again  ::)

And thanks for the support !!
Just what I was looking for..  Guess I gonna try to install Coppermine  ;D

BR
Tilly
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.