Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 move pic 2 new album - one option in drop down "album  (Read 7588 times)

Jackstrw

• Coppermine newbie
2 move pic 2 new album - one option in drop down "album
« on: March 26, 2004, 04:33:13 am »

Hi, Am at Albums>edit pics> In drop down there is only one option. The current album. I essentially want to move pics to a different users album. Any chance? :D

PopTheTop

• Coppermine newbie
    • Pop-the-top
Re: 2 move pic 2 new album - one option in drop down "album
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 05:16:01 pm »

I can not believe that this great program has no way for the Admin to move pics from one album to another.

I just had 3 new images uploaded and the member uploaded them to the wrong album that is totally off topic.

How can get move them to the correct album???
L8r,
PopTheTop

It's a pop-up thing...
   You wouldn't understand!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2005, 05:45:37 pm »

as a first step, I recommend upgrading to the most recent stable version instead of ranting on the lack of features in outdated versions - your posting in the "CPG 1.2 Standalone Support" indicates that you're using this outdated version.
However, you can not move pics from the personal gallery of user A to the personal gallery of user B - as there is no point in doing this.
I can not believe that this great program has no way for the Admin to move pics from one album to another.

I just had 3 new images uploaded and the member uploaded them to the wrong album that is totally off topic.

How can get move them to the correct album???
The controls are there, check the dropdown boxes. You better look carefully before complaining.

Joachim

PopTheTop

• Coppermine newbie
    • Pop-the-top
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 07:05:04 am »

Who said I was complaining. Please chill with your attitude dude. I looked and I looked and never found it. Then I did find it after posting this. And yes, I feel dumb too. Sometimes the things that are right in front of your face are the hardest things to find ;)

I did not post that I found it because I was running late and just returned from working all day.
L8r,
PopTheTop

It's a pop-up thing...
   You wouldn't understand!

PopTheTop

• Coppermine newbie
    • Pop-the-top
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 07:06:37 am »

Also, I have no idea what version I have. I did just download and install it last month so it should be pretty new.
L8r,
PopTheTop

It's a pop-up thing...
   You wouldn't understand!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 07:37:52 am »

Go to your coppermine config screen to see what version you have: it should be written there in large font size. The code of all pages has this information as well as the html output.
As all older versions are still available for download, you could be using an older version as well - having installed a month ago doesn't necesarilly mean you have the most recent stable package.

as a first step, I recommend upgrading to the most recent stable version instead of ranting on the lack of features in outdated versions - your posting in the "CPG 1.2 Standalone Support" indicates that you're using this outdated version.
was meant to be a reply to Jackstrw in the first place, I apologize if you have misunderstood. Being in a hurry is a poor excuse though imo - everybody is always busy doing something.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.