Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paid Job request! Need Custom Job done at our site  (Read 4435 times)

Legante

• Coppermine newbie
Paid Job request! Need Custom Job done at our site
« on: February 15, 2005, 04:39:20 pm »

We are looking for someone who is a Master on customizing Coppermine Galleries, not just someone who knows how to do a simple install, but some one who just knows everything regarding Coppermine.

Our client would like to do do some customizations to his Gallery. Actually, we have 9 Coppermine galleries but would like to have just one, divided in 9 sections, where the admin can view all 9 galleries, and the users/our clients depending on the passwords we provide to them, will be directed to any of the 9 different galleries.
We don't want our customers to view all Galleries, only the admin will be able to, for example, we want to provide a user name/and password to our clients that would take them to one of the 9 galleries that the user name and password is asociated with, and he/she can only view that gallery and none of the other 8. So I guess you would need to setup 9 different logins, one for each section.

Hope I was clear explaining what we need done. We are not familiar with Coppermine, so please let us know if the above is Possible. If not, contact us anyway as we would have other options and you let us know.
Yes, this is a Paying Job, & we pay in full before you begin. (no paypal please if possible) Let us know your rates, and how long will it take for you to do something like the above. This is just to set it up, we will do the uploading of the images.

If you need more information, please e-mail us at dante@ksfilms.com   :::
Do Not Reply here as we will not respond on this thread. If you're interested, e-mail us!. If you're good customizing Coppermine, then its easy $ for you. Please provide us with some links of Coppermine Galleries you've customized, if possible.
Thank you for your time.
DZ :::

[edit GauGau]
marked thread as "closed" (2005-03-21), because it has been inactive for more than a month
[/edit]
[/b]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 08:59:37 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Paid Job request! Need Custom Job done at our site
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 08:30:04 pm »

Do Not Reply here as we will not respond on this thread. If you're interested, e-mail us!.

If anyone does take this on, please post the fact here, so we can close the thread.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

picturechasers

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paid Job request! Need Custom Job done at our site
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 10:02:37 pm »

It seems that this person does not respond to their email either...

Have written twice with no response.

Darren Sweet
PictureChasers Photography & Media
1970 Quebec St
Penticton BC
V2A 7P2

phone:   (250) 490-6665
toll-free:   1-866-333-9378

e-mail:   darren@PictureChasers.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.