Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modifing Black Widdow  (Read 2879 times)

WildCherry

• Coppermine newbie
    • sweet666.com
Modifing Black Widdow
« on: February 13, 2005, 09:38:00 pm »

I am trying to make my gallery mostly black with highlighted in purple to match my forum.  So I choose the black widdow template.  I finally got rid of the yakky yellow but I canät seem to remove the gray background.  I have since messed up my gallery experimenting with gifs and whatnot. 
Is there no way to change that tempate `?    :-[

I am very new to this and learning all this as I go.

Katje

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Modifing Black Widdow
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:46:33 am »

Black widdow is a user contribution, so it doesn't go fully supported. You usually change colors by editing the style sheet that comes with a theme - edit themes/black_widdow/style.css.
For details, post a link to your site and a detailed description what exactly you want changed.

Joachim

WildCherry

• Coppermine newbie
    • sweet666.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 10:00:15 pm »

Well my goal is to get it to match my forum.  I am changing the horrible banner up top as soon as I get my gallery looking right,

Basicaly I want it all black background with the pix borders and the screen surrounded with a purple border.  Where it is dark gray I would like it purple with light pink text so people can read it.  I thought this would be easy to do but it looks so bad and nothing is changing colours! lol

I thought black widdow would have been the easist to change.  I am going crazy....grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

I tried working with some of the themes that came with my gallery but most just wouldn't workm the one I was considering was called eyeball but I could not change the blue bars.  :(

http://www.sweet666.com/gallery/

http://www.sweet666.com/forum/

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 11:53:08 pm »

The easiest to get to look like your forum, or homepage, would probably be the classic, which would basically just need the css colours changing.
But I see you are actually using a different background for your gallery.

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.