Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modifing Black Widdow  (Read 2874 times)

WildCherry

• Coppermine newbie
    • sweet666.com
Modifing Black Widdow
« on: February 13, 2005, 09:38:00 pm »

I am trying to make my gallery mostly black with highlighted in purple to match my forum.  So I choose the black widdow template.  I finally got rid of the yakky yellow but I canät seem to remove the gray background.  I have since messed up my gallery experimenting with gifs and whatnot. 
Is there no way to change that tempate `?    :-[

I am very new to this and learning all this as I go.

Katje

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Modifing Black Widdow
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:46:33 am »

Black widdow is a user contribution, so it doesn't go fully supported. You usually change colors by editing the style sheet that comes with a theme - edit themes/black_widdow/style.css.
For details, post a link to your site and a detailed description what exactly you want changed.

Joachim

WildCherry

• Coppermine newbie
    • sweet666.com
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 10:00:15 pm »

Well my goal is to get it to match my forum.  I am changing the horrible banner up top as soon as I get my gallery looking right,

Basicaly I want it all black background with the pix borders and the screen surrounded with a purple border.  Where it is dark gray I would like it purple with light pink text so people can read it.  I thought this would be easy to do but it looks so bad and nothing is changing colours! lol

I thought black widdow would have been the easist to change.  I am going crazy....grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

I tried working with some of the themes that came with my gallery but most just wouldn't workm the one I was considering was called eyeball but I could not change the blue bars.  :(

http://www.sweet666.com/gallery/

http://www.sweet666.com/forum/

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 11:53:08 pm »

The easiest to get to look like your forum, or homepage, would probably be the classic, which would basically just need the css colours changing.
But I see you are actually using a different background for your gallery.

It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.