Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: last comment only one pic  (Read 3587 times)

m-a-b

• Coppermine newbie
  • augs-burg.de
    • augs-burg.de
last comment only one pic
« on: February 08, 2005, 09:27:33 pm »

hi!

i have edited code in functions.inc.php to get the effect that a picture is only shown one time...

so i changed:
Code: [Select]
$query = "SELECT COUNT(*)......................
to:
$query = "SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']}.pid) from {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']}, {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}  WHERE approved = 'YES' AND {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']}.pid = {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']}.pid $keyword $ALBUM_SET";
and
$select_columns = str_replace('pid', 'c.pid', $select_columns).', msg_id, author...................to
$select_columns = str_replace('pid', 'c.pid', $select_columns).', msg_id, author_id, msg_author, max(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(msg_date)) as msg_date, msg_body, aid';
also i changed:
$result = db_query("SELECT $select_columns FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']} as c, {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES................to:
$result = db_query("SELECT $select_columns FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_COMMENTS']} as c, {$CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES']} as p WHERE approved = 'YES' AND c.pid = p.pid $keyword $TMP_SET GROUP BY pid ORDER by msg_date DESC $limit");
because there was a problem with the pos i also changed following: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=14481.msg67846#msg67846

you can see the result here: http://www.freeforstyle.de/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastcom&cat=0

BUT:
There is still one problem - the right (last) picture-date and (last) posting-time of the comment is shown but the wrong text

the text is from the first comment of the picture

i hope someone can help me...

Biggi

• Coppermine newbie
Re: last comment only one pic
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 10:24:54 pm »

I'm very interested in the solution according the last shown comment, too. These posted code-changings work quite good exept for the wrong comment which is shown on "last comments"-page.

Can someone help for the last step? Would be great! Thanks...

Biggi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 11:12:27 pm »

Sorry, no help needed anymore. The code-changes give exactly the last comment on only one picture in "last comments". Everything works in my case...

Thanks to m-a-b!

Biggi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 09:28:01 am »

Hmmmmmm - unfortunately I was too hasty...  In fact theres the wrong comment and the wrong author shown AND by clicking on one of the images another image is displayed  :o  After my first tests it seemed to be alright.

Maybe this is only a simple thing to compete this. So I would be happy if someone takes time for it. Thanks!

Biggi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.