Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image upload similar to ImageStation  (Read 6425 times)

wuman

• Coppermine newbie
Image upload similar to ImageStation
« on: November 10, 2003, 04:48:07 pm »

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to add a new feature that has the upload similar to Sony's ImageStation web site.

I think it uses ActiveX and requires CA authentication, but it's so much more cool!  I currently own a gallery web site, and am willing to pay for anyone who knows how to add this feature to Coppermine too...

If you're interested feel free to write to me at pkwu330@hotmail.com.

Btw, Sony's ImageStation web site is at http://www.imagestation.com.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Image upload similar to ImageStation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 09:14:26 pm »

I doubt there will be mainstream development for a control that exclusively relies on M$'s ActiveX-technology - this is a thing about standards as well as a question of "who's actually doing the dev work on coppermine?". Not all (to say the least) coppermine devs develop on/for M$ platforms.

Of course everybody is welcome to prove me wrong and come up with some code for this...

If you're really keen on such a feature and wiling to actually pay for it I suggest you tell us something about your budget ;), maybe someone is interessted...

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.