Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why don't Search result thumbnails link to correct photo?  (Read 3100 times)

skypix

• Coppermine novice
Why don't Search result thumbnails link to correct photo?
« on: February 05, 2005, 06:49:07 am »

Hi:  I searched for this question but dind't have any luck.

I did a search using a keyword, when I click on any thumbnail in the resultant set, the thumbnail links to the wrong image, although each image is in the search set.  One or two is correct, most aren't.  One, titled Rainbow Skin, refuses to open after initially opening.  The first four images are out of sync one image, i.e. thumbnail #1 opens image #2 and so on. 

I'm a newbie and don't know where to go to fix this problem.  Hope someone has an idea, thanks.

http://www.skypix7.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=search&type=full&search=mustang
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 03:18:08 am by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Why don't Search result thumbnails link to correct photo?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:58:11 pm »

Everything works as expected for me. Try deleting your cookie and then try again.

Joachim

skypix

• Coppermine novice
Re: Why don't Search result thumbnails link to correct photo?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 03:08:35 am »

Thank you GauGau, that must have been it. 

Great program, I love it.  Once I learn a little more of the php basics, I'll tweak it but the gallery itself really meets my needs.  Thanks for all your good work.
Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.