Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Message/ updating images: picmgmt.inc.php on line 218  (Read 2563 times)

dukar

• Coppermine newbie
Error Message/ updating images: picmgmt.inc.php on line 218
« on: February 04, 2005, 01:29:27 am »

Would anyone know what this error message below is about?  My customization is basically complete but for this error mess..
It seems like it can't write due to permissions problems, but in the end it does create the thumbs and intermeds.

...I am having trouble getting the permission777 to stick on the albums folder and user pics inside. How could I get this permission to stick?

My assumption is that this is the key prob - but in the end it writes to the folder...??    Thanks  /mark

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open 'albums/userpics/10001/normal_04_8f.jpg' for writing in /home/blah/public_html/blah/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/blah/public_html/blah/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224
albums/userpics/10001/normal_04_8f.jpgupdated succesfully!

dukar

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error Message/ updating images: picmgmt.inc.php on line 218
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 03:08:48 am »

Well
 The problem is definitely that I can't get the albums and userpics folders to accept chmod777, they stay at 775 and this is preventing thumbs and intermed images from being made.

Do I need to do a reinstalll? or is there a way to get the permissions changed and stay changed? /mark

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Error Message/ updating images: picmgmt.inc.php on line 218
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 10:53:14 am »

contact your webhost.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.