Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Picture Rotating  (Read 3079 times)

larol

• Coppermine newbie
Picture Rotating
« on: January 25, 2005, 12:00:20 am »

When I would rotate pictures then appears the message: Warning: call time pass by reference has been deprecated- argument passed by value; if you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call time pass by reference time, you can set allow call time pass reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer.
What can I do, Where can I find the INI- File?
Tks a lot for answer.
larol

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Picture Rotating
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 08:36:03 am »

This refers to php.ini and is only available for the server admin - if you're webhosted, you can't (and shouldn't) edit php.ini.
I strongly recommend rotating on the client before upload.

Joachim

larol

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 02:50:17 pm »

Hey Joachim, tks a lot for answer. How can I avoid this error Message:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /mnt/kw2/03/741/00000000/htdocs/cpg/include/imageObjectGD.class.php on line 90

with regards
larol

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 04:18:25 pm »

Unless you edit the php.ini file, you will see this message all the time.  You may be able to supress it if you comment out the error_reporting(E_ALL); statement in init.inc.php.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 04:21:04 pm »

You should be able to simply remove the & from line 90 of that file.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.